Salt Lake Mount Olympus Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
This FamilySearch Center serves the area east of Wasatch Boulevard and south from Parley's Canyon to about 4800 South.
- 3610 East Millstream Lane (3510 South) Salt Lake City UT 84109 United States
- There is plenty of parking.
Center Contacts and Hours
- Monday: 10 am - Noon; 1 pm - 3 pm
- Tuesday: 2 pm - 4 pm; 7 pm - 9 pm
- Wednesday: Noon - 2 pm; Wednesday evening reserved for groups
- Thursday: 7 pm - 9 pm
- Friday: 9 am - Noon
- Other days and times by Appointment (801-278-6774)
Holiday Schedule: Closed on all National and State holidays. Also closed for the full weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- The next training meeting will be on May 14 from 7pm to 8pm at the Millstream Lane Center.
- Family History Library Catalog https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Old Parish Records of Scotland 1500-1850
- Unindexed microfiche records
- Additional collections on indefinite loan
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal http://fhc.familysearch.org: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfiche and micofilm readers
- Desktop Computers (MS Windows)
- Two (2) Printer/Copier/Scanner units (one Lexmark 466 and one HP Officejet 7610)
- Table workspace with power outlets for personal computers
- Whiteboard screen for projector presentations'
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)