Salt Lake Mount Olympus Utah Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
This FamilySearch Center serves the area east of Wasatch Boulevard and south from Parley's Canyon to about 4800 South.
Please Note:This facility was relocated November 16, 2013.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
3610 East Millstream Lane (3510 South) [Map to follow.]
There is plenty of parking.
Phone: (801) 273-3812
Open Hours: (Subject to change. Please telephone first (801 273-3812).
- Monday: 9 am - Noon; 1 pm - 3 pm
- Tuesday: 2 pm - 4 pm; 7 pm - 9 pm
- Thursday: 7 pm - 9 pm
- Friday: 9 am - Noon
- Or by Appointment (801) 273-3812
Holiday Schedule: Closed the full weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas well as all National and State holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- No staff traing in December.
- The next staff training meeting is on Wednesday, January 15, 2013 from 7pm to 8pm.
- Family History Library Catalog https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Old Parish Records of Scotland 1500-1850
- Unindexed microfiche records
- Additional collections on indefinite loan
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal http://fhc.familysearch.org: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
(This list will be updated as the Center reconfiguration is completed.)
- Microfilm Reader
- Microfiche Reader
- Desktop Computers (MS Windows)
- Two (2) Printer/Copier/Scanner units (one Lexmark 466 and one HP Officejet 7610)
- Table workspace with power outlets for personal computers
- Whiteboard screen for projector presentations'
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)