Sacramento Indian Agency (California)
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:09, 30 April 2009 by Jbparker
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
Some records for the Sacramento Agency, 1911-1947, are in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in San Francisco, including:
- Allotment register, 1906-1928
- School census cards, 1920-1940
- Day school records, 1923-1932
- Supplement to census roll of California Indians, 1928
- Student case files, 1933-1945
- And other administrative and fiscal records, 1911-1947
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.