Raymond Alberta Family History Centre
|This Family History Centre article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Centre Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Centre Resources
- 4 Centre Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Centre
Centre Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 32 W 200 N Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Canada
- The entrance to the centre is on 50 W round the corner from 200 N. There is limited parking at the back of the centre.
Phone: (403) 752 4142
Open Hours: Monday: 9am to 1 pm
Tuesday: 1pm to 5 pm
Wednesday: 10am to 1 pm and 6pm to 9 pm
Thursday: 1pm to 9pm
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Staff training meetings are on the first Thursday of each month at 8pm.
- Family History Library Catalog: This centre has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This centre has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the centre to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 13 computers with Internet access, 6 microfilm readers, I microfiche reader, as well as a microfilm and a flatbed scanner, a photocopier, and three printers.
Staff Research Specialties
In addition to the United States and Canada, we have staff members with specialist knowledge of research in England and Wales, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland, South America, Spain, Sweden and The Ukraine.
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your centre such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your centre is located.)
Volunteer at the Centre
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)