Pulaski County, Virginia Compiled Genealogies
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:09, 7 November 2011 by Murphynw (breadcrumb)
United States Virginia Virginia Genealogy Pulaski County Genealogy
- Main article: Pulaski County, Virginia
It is anticipated that this bibliography will eventually identify all known family histories published about residents of this county. Use this list to:
- Locate publications about direct ancestors
- Find the most updated accounts of an ancestor's family
- Identify publications, to quote Elizabeth Shown Mills, about an ancestor's "FAN Club" [Friends, Associates, and Neighbors]
Compiled genealogies that treat multiple Pulaski County families include:
- Heavener, Ulysses S.A. German New River Settlement: Virginia. 1929; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1976. FHL Book 975.5 F2ghu 1976.
- [Anderson] McCarthy, Lynette Nolen. Jacob Anderson of Pulaski, Virginia, 1758-1842, and Related Families. Normal, Ill.: L.N. McCarthy, 1981. FHL Collection 929.273 An23mL
- [Cecil] Ball, Walter V. "Cecil Information," The Southwest Virginian, Vol. 4, No. 20 (Apr. 1981):32. FHL Book 975.57 D25s v. 4 (1981).
- [Covey] Covey, Winton Guy. Revised Notes on the Family of Samuel Covey (1761-1840) and Elizabeth, of Present Pulaski County, Virginia. Athens, W. Va.: n.p., 1977. FHL Collection 1036734 Item 1
- [Roseberry] Roseberry, Greg E. The Charles E. Roseberry -- Betty Jean Keister Family of Montgomery and Pulaski Counties, Virginia Including the Angstadt, Beck, Burk, Carper, Daux, Filenger, Foster, Glasgow, Godbey, Gunn, Keister, King, Long, Patterson, Patton, Rankin, Roseberry, Shell, Shufflebarger, Songer, Sutton, Whitt and Wysor Families. Lincoln, Nebraska: Writers Club Press, 2002. FHL Collection 929.273 R721rg
- [Thompson] Johnson, Patricia Givens. Springfield Saga: The Thompsons of Fort Thompson on New River, Pulaski County, Virginia. Christiansburg, Va.: P.G. Johnson, 1985. FHL Collection 975.5775 H2j