Porco, Antonio Quijarro, Bolivia Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Municipality of Porco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The municipality of Porco was created on March 9, 1967.
- The municipality of Porco has a population of approximately 11,000 people. 
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the Porco municipality.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica (Porco, Potosí) Registros parroquiales, 1765-1927- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Potosí (Perú). Contaduría General de Retasas Padrones y revisitas de indios : 1575-1805- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Cantons[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Porco (Bolivia)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porco_(Bolivia). Visited July 9, 2018..