Phillips County, Montana Genealogy
Guide to Phillips County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Phillips County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 5, 1915|
|Address|| Phillips County Courthouse|
314 S 2nd Ave West
Malta, MT 59538
Phillips County Website
- 1 Historical Facts
- 2 Resources
- 3 Web Sites
- Parent County: created 5 February 1915 from Valley
- County seat: Malta 
- Neighboring Counties: Blaine | Fergus | Garfield | Petroleum | Valley
County Clerk has birth, death and land records; Clerk Courts has marriage, divorce, probate and court records 
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 417.