Phillips County, Montana Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Phillips County Courthouse
314 S 2nd Ave West
Malta, MT 59538
County Clerk has birth, death and land records;
Clerk Courts has marriage, divorce, probate and
court records 
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 417.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).