Perry was originally called Three Mile Creek. It was first settled in the spring of 1853 by Mormon pioneers. Its name was changed in 1898 in honor of Orrin Alonzo Perry who had served in the community as a Bishop for nearly 20 years.
Perry is located in eastern Box Elder County. It is bordered on the east by the Wasatch Mountains, on the west by the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge, on the north by Brigham City and on the south by Willard.
3005 South 1200 West
Perry, Utah 84302
Perry City does not have its own cemetery. Many early pioneers and residents were buried in the nearby Brigham City Cemetery to the north or the neighboring Willard Cemetery to the south.
==== Church History and Records ==== Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Early memberships of the Perry Ward from 1877-1941 are available on microfilm at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City.