Difference between revisions of "Park Valley, Utah"
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (→Time Line)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Promontory | | [[Snowville, Utah|Snowville]] |Rosette | Lucin | Etna | Grouse Creek
Revision as of 21:04, 8 June 2011
- 1 History
- 2 Location
- 3 Time Line
- 4 Suggested Reading
- 5 Websites
- 6 Sources and Footnotes
Park Valley is a ghost town,
- GPS Location:
- Terrace Cemetery: One-half mile northeast of the Terrace site, the cemetery can be found.
- Terrace Cemetery Findagrave.com Transcriptions
- Terrace Cemetery
Check cemeteries in neighboring communities.
Societies, Museums and Libraries
- The Chinese were generally excluded from the census, and some tallies counted registered voters only. 
- Marriage information may be located at the Western States Marriage Database searchable by bride or groom.
- Utah Department of Archives 1903 to 50 years ago
Choices of search types - name, date of death (year, month, day, or any combination) and county.
Images of actual death certificates.
- Utah Death Certificates 1904 - 1956 -A free internet access to the 1904-1956 death certificates can be viewed on the Family Search Historical Records. Utah requires a death certificate before a burial is completed. A death certificate may contain information as to the name of the deceased, date of death, and place of death, as well as the age, birthdate, parents, gender, marital status, spouse and place of residence. For information on death prior to 1904 you can search the Utah State Burial Index.
- The Historical Guide to Utah Ghost Towns. 
- Some Dreams Die: Utah's Ghost Towns and Lost Treasures 
- Connecting the West : historic railroad stops and stage stations of Elko County, Nevada 
- China Emigration and Immigration
- Ghost Town of Terrace
- Central Pacific Transcontinental RR Grade
- First Transcontinental Railroad
- Utah Ghost Towns
Sources and Footnotes
- *Ghost Town of Terrace
- Carr, Stephen L. The Historical Guide to Utah Ghost Towns. Salt Lake City, Utah: Western Epics, 1972. Film: FHL 78162 Book: FHL 979.2 H2cr WorldCat 595478.
- Thompson, George A; Some Dreams Die: Utah's Ghost Towns and Lost Treasures WorldCat 9202286 FHL 979.2 H2tg
- Hall, Shawn; Connecting the West : historic railroad stops and stage stations of Elko County, Nevada WorldCat 50926294