Pah-Ute County, Arizona Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:01, 9 August 2011 by DiltsGD (Nevada)
- Ewell County on 8 November 1864 was created by Arizona out of the northwest part Mohave County.
- Ewell County's name 22 November 1865 was changed by Arizona to Pah-Ute County.
- A large portion of Pah-Ute County 18 January 1867 was given to Nevada.
- Remainder of Pah-Ute County on 21 March 1895 was merged by Arizona back into Mohave County.
- For the records, see Mohave County
- Thomas Edwin Farish, History of Arizona (San Francisco, 1915)