Orem Utah YSA 2nd Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 844 W 800 S, Orem, Utah 84058
- Enter building from main entrance on West side of building. If car gate is up, park in stake center parking lot. Otherwise park to the East of the building.
- Link to map showing location of the Orem Utah YSA 2nd Family History Center
- Sundays 9 am - 6 pm
- Other times for ward groups by special arrangements
- Closed 27 Nov for Thanksgiving Vacation
- Closed 19 Dec through 1 Jan for Christmas Vacation
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- This Family History Center is a Computer-only center. There are no microfilm readers.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)