Ohio County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:47, 15 January 2010 by Franciscgill
- This article is about a western county of Kentucky. For other uses, see Ohio (disambiguation).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
'1864--A disaster destroyed most records.
|Beaver Dam||Flint Springs||Nineteen||Shultztown|
|Bells Run||Hartford||Oak Grove||Smallhous|
|Combs Ford||Horse Branch||Ralph||Windy Hill|
|Deanefield||Ken Wye||Rob Roy|
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).