Oakland California FamilySearch Library/Contact Information
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:26, 30 September 2011 by Bwightman
|4766 Lincoln Avenue|
|Tue-Wed: 10:00 am – 9 pm|
Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 4 pm
- Take the Joaquin Miller/Lincoln Ave. exit off Highway 13.
- Turn Left at the end of the exit, then Left into the parking lot of the Oakland LDS Temple.
- Park near the Visitor's Center on the right (west) side of the parking lot.
- Enter the door on the right and take the elevator to the Lower Level. The Family History Center fills the entire lower level of the Visitor's Center.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Monday - Closed.
- Mailing: 4766 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA 94602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception Desk: (510) 531-3905
- Directors' Desks:
- Film Ordering:
- Director: Ralph Severson
- Associate Director: -- Patron Services
- Associate Director: -- Technical
- Associate Director: -- Finance
- Associate Director: -- Training
- Associate Director: -- Public Relations