Difference between revisions of "Number 19 ED Plantation, Washington County, Maine Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(create page)
 
m (Text replace - "FHL Catalog" to "FamilySearch Catalog")
Line 1: Line 1:
'''Number 19 ED Plantation''' is an extinct plantation, now an unorganized territory ([[Maine townships|township]]) in the East Central Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. The Number 19 Plantation Eastern Division BPP was first organized in 1848. Number 18 Plantation is now the unorganized territory of Number 19 Township ED BPP .<ref name="CCTPM">Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, ''Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes'' (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 97 (digital p. 106). A digital version is available via {{FHL|283056|item|disp=a link}} in the FHL Catalog.</ref>  
+
'''Number 19 ED Plantation''' is an extinct plantation, now an unorganized territory ([[Maine townships|township]]) in the East Central Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. The Number 19 Plantation Eastern Division BPP was first organized in 1848. Number 18 Plantation is now the unorganized territory of Number 19 Township ED BPP .<ref name="CCTPM">Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, ''Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes'' (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 97 (digital p. 106). A digital version is available via {{FHL|283056|item|disp=a link}} in the FamilySearch Catalog.</ref>  
  
 
=== References  ===
 
=== References  ===

Revision as of 17:16, 18 July 2014

Number 19 ED Plantation is an extinct plantation, now an unorganized territory (township) in the East Central Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. The Number 19 Plantation Eastern Division BPP was first organized in 1848. Number 18 Plantation is now the unorganized territory of Number 19 Township ED BPP .[1]

References

  1. Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 97 (digital p. 106). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.