Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Nuckolls County; 150 S Main St; PO Box 366; Nelson, NE 68961; ph. 409.225.4361 Details: (co judge has m & pro rec; Clk Dis Ct has div & ct rec; Co Clk has land rec from 1900)
1860--Nuckolls County was created 13 January 1860 from unorganized territory. County seat: Nelson 
For tips on accessing Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Nuckolls County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).