Difference between revisions of "North Dakota Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book"
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
=== 1840 ===
=== 1840 ===
*of what is now North Dakota were enumerated in the Iowa 1840 census.
Revision as of 16:12, 23 February 2010
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- Special federal census.
- Some of the residents enumerated on a special 1857 federal census of Minnesota Territory in Pembina County lived in what is now North Dakota.
- Residents of what is now North Dakota were enumerated in the Minnesota 1850 census.
- In theory residents of what is now Pembina, North Dakota were enumerated in the federal census of Iowa (Clayton County) 1840 census. However, the names in that census do not appear to include Pembina.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.