Niobrara County, Wyoming Genealogy
Guide to Niobrara County Wyoming genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Niobrara County, Wyoming|
Location of Wyoming in the U.S.
|Founded||February 14, 1911|
|Address|| Niobrara County Courthouse|
424 S Elm
PO Box 420
Lusk, WY 82225
Niobrara County Website
- 1 Historical Facts
- 2 Resources
- 2.1 Biography
- 2.2 Cemeteries
- 2.3 Census
- 2.4 Church Records
- 2.5 Court Records
- 2.6 Emigration and Immigration
- 2.7 Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
- 2.8 Genealogy
- 2.9 History
- 2.10 Land and Property
- 2.11 Maps
- 2.12 Migration
- 2.13 Military
- 2.14 Naturalization and Citizenship
- 2.15 Newspapers
- 2.16 Obituaries
- 2.17 Probate
- 2.18 Repositories
- 2.19 Taxation
- 2.20 Vital Records
- 2.21 Websites
- 3 Places
- 4 References
- Parent County: organized 14 February 1911 from Converse
- County seat: Lusk 
- Neighboring Counties: Converse | Custer County, South Dakota | Fall River County, South Dakota | Goshen | Platte | Sioux County, Nebraska | Weston
For tips on accessing Niobrara County, Wyoming Genealogy census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1888.
Clerk District Court has divorce, probate and court records.
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
Family History Centers
Western States Marriage Index over 105 marriages Feb 1913 to Jun 1916 and Oct 1927 to Nov 1928
When searching marriages at the courthouse please note that the earliest marriages (1913-1927) are in volume 20, pp. 185-640, with subsequent years being in volume 19 (1927-).
|Hat Creek (hist.)||Lance Creek||Redbird||West Lance Creek|
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 766. Biobrara County, Wyoming