New Albany Ohio FamilySearch Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 307 Huber Village Blvd, Westerville, Ohio, 43081
- Go through the main entrance, turn left. We are the first room on the left.
- Location on Map
Open Hours: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 12:00-3:00 PM and 6:00-9:00 PM. The Center is also open on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events - The Westerville FHC will become the New Albany Family History Center with our move to the New Albany Stake Center, January 26-February 2, 2013. The Center will reopen at the new location at 9:00 AM on Saturday, February 2nd.
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.) <fck:hr>
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.) <fck:hr>
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)