Nemaha County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:10, 17 October 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1855--Nemaha County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Seneca 
Societies and Libraries
- Photos of People and Places in Nemaha County
- Working Research Database of Nemaha County
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).