Navajo Indian Agency (Arizona)
The 1900 federal census included population schedules for the Navajo Reservation. The census includes the non-Indian employees of the Navajo Agency, as well as many pages of Indian Population Schedules for the native population of the Reservation. They are recorded as District 75, Navajo Indian Reservation, in Apache County, Arizona, as District 75, Navajo Indian Reservation, in Coconino County, Arizona, and as District 75, Navajo Reservation, in Navajo County, Arizona.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Marquette University. Guide to Catholic-Related Records in the Midwest about Native Americans.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online