Nance County, Nebraska Genealogy
Nance County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Nance County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 13, 1879|
|Address|| Nance County Courthouse|
209 Esther Street
Fullerton, Nebraska 68638
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Nance County Courthouse
209 Esther Street
Fullerton, NE 68638
County Clerk has marriage records from 1890
and land records from 1879.
County Judge has probate records.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records from 1882. 
1879--Nance County was created 13 February 1879 from the Pawnee Indian Reservation. County seat: Fullerton 
For tips on accessing Nance County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Vital Records consist of births, adoptions, marriages, divorces, and deaths recorded on registers, certificates, and documents. A copy or an extract of most original records can be purchased from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services or the County Clerk's office of the county where the event occurred.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Nancy County, Nebraska page 433, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).