Mount Shasta California Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 214 North Adams Drive, Mt. Shasta, CA
- Center Entrance at East Side of Building (Rear).
Open Hours: Thursday 11am-3pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed All Major Holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: Any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog may be ordered online on yand sent to our Family History Center for viewing.
- Some extended film is available at our center. Check the online film ordering system for a list.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment.
- Film and Fiche Readers available.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)