Morton County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 14:42, 5 October 2010 by Butlerwr
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1886--Morton County was created 18 February 1886 from Kansas (Old) County. County seat:Elkhart
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Morton County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).