Morton County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:51, 15 January 2009 by BSkeehan
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1886--Morton County was created 18 February 1886 from Kansas (Old) County. County seat:Elkhart
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).