Morristown and Morris Township Library
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:54, 16 September 2015 by DiltsGD (t)
North Jersey History and Genealogy Center
1 Miller Rd.
Morristown, NJ 07960
Internet: North Jersey History and Genealogy Center
Internet: Our Collections
- New Jersey and early American histories, genealogies, maps, historical newspapers, historic preservation materials, manuscripts, city directories of New Jersey and New York City, Morris County surname files, and family papers.
- North Jersey History & Genealogy Center Digital Collections Welcome to the North Jersey History & Genealogy Center Digital Collections, a department within the Morristown & Morris Township Public Library. We present materials here that are from our Special Collections and Archives, ranging in subject matter from everyday life in 19th century Northern Jersey, to the art of Thomas Nast and A.B. Frost, detailed historical maps and atlases, Morristown's Gilded Age, and fascinating images of Morris County life by the early 20th century documentary photographer Frederick Curtiss. Our patrons are now able to find images and historical information with easy and accurate subject searching, and we are able to save wear and tear on these fragile items. Collections are presented in a variety of formats, including photographs, art, and text. Our Digital Collections are expanded and updated on an ongoing basis.
- North Jersey History & Genealogy CenterThe North Jersey History & Genealogy Center is a department within the Morristown & Morris Township Library, located in the building's lower level. We invite you to explore our collection of material on New Jersey and early American history, genealogy, historic preservation, rare books, and fine art and prints. This page also has online catalog, a collections page, digital images, and also click into "Archival and Manuscript Collection Finding Aids".
- Morris County Daily Record on Microfilm (Printed Obituary Index by Year Available)
- Our Collections in North Jersey History and Genealogy Center (accessed 16 September 2015).