Monroe Utah Family History Center
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Monroe Utah Family History Center serves individuals residing in the South Sevier Utah area. The center is staffed on a limited schedule and by appointment with Ward Family History Consultants. Those in the the local area are invited to visit and receive education and help on researching their family history.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 260 East Center Street, Monroe, Utah (this is not a mailing address; staff is unable to respond to mail inquiries)
- The center is located just west of the South Sevier Middle School building. The center's building is shared with the Monroe Clinic of the Gunnison Valley Hospital, as such the center is entered into through the lobby's left door. Parking is available on the street in front of the center.
- Google Maps - Monroe Family History Center
Phone: 435-527-4612 (call during open hours)
|Sunday||5:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
- Closed most federal and state holidays, call for more information.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)