Minnesota Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:47, 16 February 2010 by DiltsGD (create page)
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
1890 Population schedule fragments
Includes only fragments of Wright County (Rockford).
- Ken Nelson, 1890 U.S. Census: Index to Surviving Population Schedules and Register of Film Numbers to the Special Census of Union Veterans, rev. ed. (Salt Lake City: Family History Library, 1991)[FHL Book 973 X2na; Film 1421673 item 11; Digitized at BYU Family History Archives].
- Helen Smothers Swenson, and Frances Terry Ingmire, Index to 1890 Census of the United States(St. Louis, Mo.: F.T. Ingmire, 1981)[FHL Book 973 X2sw 1890].
- United States, National Archives and Records Service, Index to the Eleventh Census of the United States, 1890, National Archives Microfilm Publications, Microcopy no. 496 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives, 1963)[FHL Film 543341-42].
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.