Difference between revisions of "Milton St Nicholas, Kent"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (create page)
 
m (parish history)
Line 1: Line 1:
== Parish History ==
+
== Parish History ==
 +
 
 +
Milton is two and half miles south west of the City of Canterbury in Kent
 +
 
 +
Milton St Nicholas is an Ancient Parish in&nbsp; Milton near Canterbury. The church was totally rebuilt in 1829-1830 and is adjacent to the former Milton Manor house ( now demolished)<br>
 +
 
 +
See [http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/01/03/MIC.htm+ Kent Archeological Society] and Edward Hasted The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 9 (1800), pp. 28-32 [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=63534&strquery=Milton+ at British History Online] <br>
 +
 
 +
<br>
  
 
== Resources ==
 
== Resources ==

Revision as of 05:42, 24 February 2012

Parish History[edit | edit source]

Milton is two and half miles south west of the City of Canterbury in Kent

Milton St Nicholas is an Ancient Parish in  Milton near Canterbury. The church was totally rebuilt in 1829-1830 and is adjacent to the former Milton Manor house ( now demolished)

See Kent Archeological Society and Edward Hasted The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 9 (1800), pp. 28-32 at British History Online


Resources[edit | edit source]