Mills County, Iowa Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:50, 15 November 2011 by JamesAnderson
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Farm Creek Cemetery, Henderson BillionGraves
Early migration routes to and from Mills County, Iowa Genealogy for European settlers included:
- Mills County Newspaper Archives has several Mills County newspapers (1864-2002) available online.
- Glenwood Public Library Archives, Mills County has several Mills County newspapers (1864-2004) available online along with a few plat books and an atlas.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).