Millard County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:20, 2 April 2013 by Wyzer17 (added county)
Stakes in Millard County, 1930
- Deseret Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: situated on the state highway leading from Nephi to Fillmore, about 20 miles southeast of Leamington, and 30 miles northeast of Delta.
- Wards, 1930: Abraham, Delta 1st, Delta 2nd, Delta 3rd, Deseret, Hinckley, Leamington, Lynndyl, Oak City, Oasis, Sugarville and Sutherland.
- Millard Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: The western part of the stake includes a great area of desert country interspersed with mountain ranges. The inhabited part of the stake consists of settlements located in the great Pauvant Valley and in Round Valley.
- Wards, 1930: Fillmore 1st, Fillmore 2nd, Flowell, Holden, Kanosh, McCornick, Meadow and Scipio.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the 1930 stake (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.188-189
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 504