Mesa Arizona FamilySearch Library-Research Aids
Arizona Obituaries Index
Arizona Research (scroll down-español)
Family History Library
International Research (scroll down-español)
Language Link Templates
LDS Church Records
Riverton Utah FamilySearch Library
Salt Lake City Webinars
The Family History Guide
Tracing LDS Ancestors
United States Repositories
United States Research (scroll down-español)
Family history forms help to organize family history work. They help to track research efforts reducing duplication of effort and make research work quicker and more effective. There are a variety of free family history forms available to download. The following links are not a complete list. A more comprehensive list can be found by searching for family history forms or for genealogy forms using your internet search engine.
Family groups, pedigrees, and research logs
- Family Group Record Form - LDS - Includes LDS information.
- Electronic Family Group Record (eFGR) and related forms
- eFGR MS Word format (close Dropbox, select direct download option, open in MS Word and save editable form to personal drive. This digital form can be filled out, edited, saved and shared electronically)
- eFGR pdf format- for easy printing
- Guide to Use of eFGR - explains how to enter personal data including multiple spouses and more children, and how to cite the source of each piece of information in this electronic Family Group Record.
- Sample eFGR- shows what a completed electronic Family Group Record looks like.
- Pedigree Chart Form - Interactive PDF form that can be completed before printing.
- Pedigree Chart Form - LDS Includes LDS information.
- Research Log (.pdf) - Plan research, list objectives, sources used, search results, and findings.
- Electronic Research Log (opens in Microsoft Word format) - can be filled out electronically.