Mason County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
|Bates||Manley (hist.)||Old Washington||South Ripley|
|Charlestown Bottom (hist.)||Marshall||Orangeburg||Springdale|
|Country Club Heights||Mays Lick||Plumville||Taylors Mill|
|Helena||Mount Gilead||Shawnee Hill|
1790 - Lost, but a substitute is available, see Taxation.
-  Heinemann, Charles B. "First Census" of Kentucky 1790. Washington, D.C.: n.p., 1940. 1981 reprint: FHL US/CAN 976.9 X2ph 1981; digital version at Kentucky Kinfolks. ["1 volume of 1790 was used." (p. 2)]
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).