Maryland in the War of 1812
uring the War of 1812, Maryland supplied 46,119 infantry men, 3,323 cavalry men, 3,106 artillery men, and 111 men in miscellaneous troops for a total of 52,659 men.
- Blizzard, Dennis F. and Thomas L. Hollowak, A chronicle of War of 1812 soldiers, seamen and marines, (Baltimore, Maryland: Society of the War of 1812 in Maryland, copyright 1993) pages 138 ] FHL Book 975.2 M2
- Huntsberry, Thomas V and Joanne M Huntsberry, Dartmoor Prison (Baltimore, Maryland, 1984) pages 85 Maryland and Dartmoor and Devon England and Maryland.)
- Huntsberry, Thomas V and Joanne M Huntsberry, North Point (Baltimore, Maryland, J Mart, 1985) pages 122 FHL 975.2 M2
- Huntsberry, Thomas V and Joanne M Huntsberry, Western Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia militia in defense of Maryland, 1805 to 1815 (Baltimore, Maryland: T V Huntsberry, 1983 pages 182 FHL Book 975.M2
- War of 1812 Maryland Light Dragoons, history, lists the regiments and companies with the counties the men were from.
Rolls of Honor
Huntsberry, Thomas V.Maryland privateers, War of 1812 (Baltimore, Maryland, 1983) pages 88
Wright, F. Edward Maryland militia, War of 1812 (Silver Spring, Maryland 19 ) Digitized
If you are using a computer in the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, you may use this database by clicking here.
- Wesley Potter Kremer. 100 Great Battles of the Rebellion;...Also, All the Battles of the Revolution, War of 1812-5, Mexican War, Indian Battles, American-Spanish War, and Naval Battles. (Hoboken, N.J.: s.n., 1906), p. 326. Internet Archive.