Difference between revisions of "Marshall County, Minnesota Genealogy"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[[United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Minnesota]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]'' '''Marshall County'''
''[[United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Minnesota]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]''
'''Marshall County '''
Revision as of 03:54, 12 April 2013
Guide to Marshall County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Marshall County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||February 25, 1879|
|Address|| Marshall County Courthouse|
208 E Colvin Avenue
Warren, MN 56762
Marshall County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Court Administrator has birth, marriage and death records from 1882,
divorce and probate records from 1891 and court records.
County Recorder has land records from 1883 and military records from 1919. 
- 1879--Marshall County was created 25 February 1879 from Kittson County. County seat: Warren 
- For a brief history of how Marshall County was named, click here, then select Marshall County.
- Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Pembina County, North Dakota
- Walsh County, North Dakota
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Marshall County, Minnesota page 366, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).