Manteca California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our library is located in the Manteca Stake Center just off the Hwy 99 Frontage Road on Northland Road. Our library is used by patrons from Manteca, Ripon and Lathrop. When you come to our center, you willneedto knock for admittance.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 6060 E Northland Rd Manteca CA 95336 United States
- (This is not a mailing address. Due to staff restrictions, staff members are not able to answer correspondence).
- The library is located on the Northeast corner of the Manteca Stake Center. When you come down Northland off of the Frontage Road, you will need to turn into the first driveway.
- The sign will be out if we are open.
- Location on Map
- Monday 10am - 1pm
- Tuesday 10am - 1pm 6pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 10 am - 1 pm 6pm -9pm
- Sunday 6pm - 9pm
- Closed Thanksgiving week
- Closed December for Holiday
|General Conference||Sun Apr 8|
|Easter||Sun Apr 8|
|Mother's Day||Sun May 6|
|Memorial Day||Sun & Mon May 27 & 28|
|Father's Day||Sun Jun 10|
|Independence Day||Wed Jul 4|
|Temple Maintenance||Jul 16 - Jul 29|
|Labor Day||Sun & Mon Sep 2 & 3|
|General Conference||Sun Oct 7|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 19 thru nov 26|
|Christmas & New Year's Day||Dec 17 thru Jan 2|
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Our staff meetings are held in the library on the first Thursday evening of the month from 7 pm to 8 pm. Library business is discussed in the first half of our meeting followed by a training session to update and introduce genealogical topics.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Platte County, Missouri; Alabama; New England; Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas, Census Records, San Joaquin County California; Southern States, California, Switzerland, Sweden,
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)