Lonoke County, Arkansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:56, 15 March 2013 by Murphynw (seop)
Guide to Lonoke County Arkansas genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Lonoke County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||April 16, 1872|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1873--Lonoke County was created 16 April 1873 from Pulaski and Prairie Counties. County seat: Lonoke 
See an interactive map of Lonoke County boundary changes.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Lonoke County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 69.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).