Logan Public Library
- 255 North Main
- Logan, UT 84321
Hours, and Holidays:
- Library Open Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- For holidays click here.
Local History Librarian
- Come anytime but contact the local history librarian to confirm hours for specialized service.
- E-mail: Logan Library
- Telephone: 435-716-9143
Internet sites and databases
- Library Internet site renewals, events, collection, services, research.
- Library catalog online search by title, author, subject, or call number.
- Databases newspapers, Ancestry, HeritageQuest, Sanborn maps, et. al.
The Logan Public Library has an excellent collection of historical information related to Logan and Cache County. In 2006 the Everton Genealogy Collection was donated to the library. It was opened to the public for nearly 2 years but was then closed in April 2008. The staff of the library have since been working to add a portion of this book collection to the library's special collections. In addition to the book collections, there is an expanding archival and digital collection relating primarily to the City of Logan.
If you cannot visit or find a record at the Logan Public Library, a similar source may be at one of the following.
- Logan, Utah Family History Center a regional branch library of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Utah State University Special Collections & Archives includes large collection of local history materials both print and archival as well as a vast digital collection.