Llanquihue, Llanquihue, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Llanquihue ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The commune was created on June 19, 1968 from the Department of Ports Various.
- The commune of Llanquihue has a population of approximately 32,500 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Llanquihue. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Llanquihue. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio general de Llanquihue
- Cementerio Luterano de Totoral
- Cementerio Católico Los Volcanes, Llanquihue
- Cementerio Municipal Parque de Recuerdo, Llanquihue
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Los Pellines
- Colonia Los Indios
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Llanquihue (commune)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanquihue_(comuna). Visited 31 May 2017