To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Llanfaelrhys, Gwynedd, Wales Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 12:18, 21 November 2017 by JoeTeerlink (talk | contribs) (Breadcrumb fix for Wales parishes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


History[edit | edit source]

LLANFAELRHYS, a parish, with a village, in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; at the extremity of the Lleyn peninsula, under Mynydd-Rhiw, adjacent to Hell's Mouth bay, 12 miles SW by W of Pwllheli, and 27 SW of Nantlle r. station. Post town, Aberdaron, under Pwllheli. Acres, 1,679. Real property, £1,075. Pop., 208. Houses, 40. There are manganese mines. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Aberdaron, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St. Maelrhys.[Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870-1872, John Marius Wilson]

Records[edit | edit source]

Civil Registration[edit | edit source]

Church Records[edit | edit source]

Census Records[edit | edit source]

Probate Records[edit | edit source]

Maps and Gazetteers[edit | edit source]

Websites[edit | edit source]