To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Difference between revisions of "Llanfaelrhys, Gwynedd, Wales Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(added page with links and information)
 
(Breadcrumb fix for Wales parishes)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
[[Wales]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Gwynedd]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Gwynedd Parishes]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]Llanfaelrhys  
+
{{breadcrumb
 +
| link1=[[Wales Genealogy|Wales]]
 +
| link2=[[Gwynedd|Gwynedd]]
 +
| link3=[[Parishes of Historic Caernarfonshire]]
 +
| link4=
 +
| link5=Llanfaelrhys
 +
}}
  
=== History ===
 
  
=== <br>Records ===
+
=== History  ===
  
==== <br>Civil Registration ====
+
LLANFAELRHYS, a parish, with a village, in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; at the extremity of the Lleyn peninsula, under Mynydd-Rhiw, adjacent to Hell's Mouth bay, 12 miles SW by W of Pwllheli, and 27 SW of Nantlle r. station. Post town, Aberdaron, under Pwllheli. Acres, 1,679. Real property, £1,075. Pop., 208. Houses, 40. There are manganese mines. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Aberdaron, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St. Maelrhys.[Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870-1872, John Marius Wilson]<br>
  
==== <br>Church Records ====
+
=== Records ===
  
==== <br>Census Records ====
+
=== Civil Registration  ===
  
==== <br>Probate Records ====
+
=== Church Records ===
  
=== <br>Maps and Gazetteers ===
+
=== Census Records  ===
 +
 
 +
=== Probate Records  ===
 +
 
 +
=== Maps and Gazetteers ===
  
 
*[http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk Vision of Britain]
 
*[http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk Vision of Britain]
  
=== Web Sites <br><br><br> ===
+
=== Websites ===
 +
 
 +
[[Category:Parishes of Historic Caernarfonshire]]

Latest revision as of 12:18, 21 November 2017


History[edit | edit source]

LLANFAELRHYS, a parish, with a village, in Pwllheli district, Carnarvon; at the extremity of the Lleyn peninsula, under Mynydd-Rhiw, adjacent to Hell's Mouth bay, 12 miles SW by W of Pwllheli, and 27 SW of Nantlle r. station. Post town, Aberdaron, under Pwllheli. Acres, 1,679. Real property, £1,075. Pop., 208. Houses, 40. There are manganese mines. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Aberdaron, in the diocese of Bangor. The church is dedicated to St. Maelrhys.[Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, 1870-1872, John Marius Wilson]

Records[edit | edit source]

Civil Registration[edit | edit source]

Church Records[edit | edit source]

Census Records[edit | edit source]

Probate Records[edit | edit source]

Maps and Gazetteers[edit | edit source]

Websites[edit | edit source]