List of District Churches and Chapels Within the Civil Parish Boundaries of St Mary Harrow-on-the-Hill

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:56, 25 June 2012 by Cottrells (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "Category:England" to "Category:Middlesex")

Jump to: navigation, search

Return to the Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex page.

Harrow-on-the-Hill St Mary had the following district churches and chapels of ease attached to it in pre-1900:

  • St Andrew - 1815
  • All Saints Harrow Weald - 1850
  • Harrow St ? - 1838
Online Harrow All Saints Parish Register Images and Indexes
 
Baptisms
Marriages
Burials
Earliest
.
.
.
Images
Indexes 1838-1876 BritishOrigins[1]
  • St John the Evangelist Wembley - 1846
  • Christ Church Roxeth - 1862
  • Holy Trinity Wealdstone - 1882
  • St John the Baptist Greenhill - 1866
  • All Saints Woodridings - 1865
  • St Anselm  Hatch End - 1895
  • St James Alperton (sometimes called Afreton or Apperton) - 1904
  • St George Headstone - 1911
  • St James Stanley Avenue - 1912

References

  1. 'About Middlesex Baptisms Index 1538-1751,' British Origins, accessed 16 March 2012.