Lancaster County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Lancaster County; 555 S 10th St; Lincoln, NE 68508; Ph. 402.441.7484 Details: (Co Judge has m & pro rec; Co Clk has land rec)
Cities and Villages
- A transcription of Wyuka Cemetery (Lincoln, NE) Interments 1877 to February 1881 is available online at http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/services/refrence/la_pubs/Those_Who_Slumber.pdf
- Calvary Cemetery, Lincoln
- Malcolm Cemetery, Malcolm
- St. Paul's Cemetery, Elk, also known as St. Paul's Lutheran Cemetery.
- Waverly Cemetery, Waverly
For tips on accessing Lancaster County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).