Lambert Lake Plantation, Washington County, Maine Genealogy
Lambert Lake (also known as Lambert's Lake) is an extinct plantation, now an unorganized territory (township) in the North Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. Lambert Lake Plantation was first organized as a plantation from Township 1 Rl, Township 1 R2, Township 1 R3 or Vanceborough, and Township 11 R4 in 1844, and also reorganized later again in 1890 and 1895. The former plantation was taxed as "wild lands" by 1901 and is now unorganized territory. 
- "Lambert Lake" and "Lambert's Lake" searches in the "Maine Towns Legal Histories dates of incorporation, name and boundaries changes" section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 13 June 2013).
- Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 82 (digital p. 91). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.