Knox County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Knox County; PO Box 166; Center, NE 68724; Ph. 402.288.4282 Details: 9Formerly L’Eau Qui Court & Emmet Cos. Created as L’Eau Qui Court Co. Name changed to Emmet 18 Feb 1867. Name changed to Knox 21 Feb 1873) (Co Clk has m rec; Co Judge has pro & ct rec; Clk Dis Ct has div rec; Reg of Deeds has land rec)
- Bon Homme County, South Dakota
- Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Yankton County, South Dakota
For tips on accessing Knox County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- "Henry Knox," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Knox.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).