Knowl Hill, Berkshire Genealogy
KNOWL-HILL, a village in Hurley parish, and a chapelry partly also in Wargrave parish, Berks. The village stands 3 miles NE of Twyford r. station, and 4½ WSW of Maidenhead. 
Knowl Hill is an Ecclesiastical Parish in the county of Berkshire, created in 1842 from Hurley Ancient Parish and Wargrave Ancient Parish.
Records of wills, administrations, inventories, indexes, etc. were filed by the court with jurisdiction over this parish. Go to [] to find the name of the court having primary jurisdiction. Scroll down in the article to the section Court Jurisdictions by Parish.
Maps and Gazetteers
- 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales