Difference between revisions of "Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
Revision as of 20:38, 19 November 2012
- 1 Borough
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Neighboring Boroughs, Census Areas, and Regional Districts
- Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska - east and west
- City and Borough of Wrangell, Alaska - north
- Kitimat-Stikine Regional District, British Columbia - east
- Skeena-Queen Charlotte Regional District, British Columbia - south (water boundary only, across Dixon Entrance to Hecate Strait)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough and Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska GenWeb Project.
- The Family History Library Catalog has some records for Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Ketchikan Gateway Borough p. 48. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.