Difference between revisions of "Kent County, Rhode Island Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (add links to FHC's)
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
=== Church ===
=== Court ===
=== Court ===
Revision as of 06:04, 10 May 2012
- This article is about a county in the state of Rhode Island. For other uses, see Kent (disambiguation).
|Kent County, Rhode Island|
Location in the state of Rhode Island
Location of Rhode Island in the U.S.
|Founded||June 11, 1759|
|Named for: Kent, England|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 Quick Facts
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies, Libraries and Museums
- 6 Websites
- 7 References
There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Lost census: 1890
Places / Localities
Clickable Town Map
Archives and Libraries
For tips on accessing Kent County, Rhode Island Genealogy census records online, see: Rhode Island Census.
Military History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Kent County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Kent County. (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Kent County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].