Difference between revisions of "Kaysville Utah Family History Center"
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Parking on east side of building. Entrance at North East, single door.
Revision as of 22:24, 10 January 2012
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving Kaysville, Fruit Heights and Farmington
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map
Address: 201 South 600 East, Kaysville, Utah 84037
- Parking on east side of building. Entrance at North East, single door.
- Location on Map
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)