Kane County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:59, 2 April 2013 by Wyzer17 (added Kane Shell)
Stakes in Juab County, 1930
- Juab Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: Consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in the east part of Juab County, Utah, except the Tintic Mining District.
- Wards, 1930: Levan, Mona, Nephi Center, Nephi North, and Nephi South.
- Tintic Stake, Utah
- Boundaries: Located on the south side of Main Street, Eureka, running east and west. Eureka, Elbert, Goshen, Knightsville, Mammoth, and Silver City.
- Wards, 1930:
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the 1930 stake (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p.379-380
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 878